Namibia Tourism Directory
Accommodation: Search by Map
- Take the road less travelled to explore Namibia with the help of Book Namibia. Wednesday October 19th, 2016
- Plan your accommodation in Namibia through Book Namibia to visit breathtaking Dune 45. Wednesday October 12th, 2016
- Book Namibia offers the perfect connection portal to accommodation in Namibia. Wednesday October 5th, 2016
- An aura of mystery and history is reflected in the forest of petrified trees that are 900 years-old at Deadvlei in Namibia. Wednesday September 28th, 2016
- Visit the breathtaking land of immense contrasts where desert meets ocean in Namibia. Wednesday September 21st, 2016
Quadbiking, Seal & dolphin Tours, Boat Tours, Skydiving, Town & Desert Tours, Township Tours, Hiking & Walking, Wildlife & Nature, Sandwich Harbour, Fishing, Horseriding
Car Rental, Fully equipped 4x4 camping rental cars, car hire information, SUV rental for self drive, Sedan rental, Camping equipment
Tour Operators, Self-drive or Guided Safaris, Adventure & Activity Tours, Fly-In Safaris, Overland Camping Safaris, Special Interest Tours, Tailor-Made tours, Scheduled Tours
Did you know that Namibia has the largest free-roaming cheetah population in the world? Get up close and personal with some of Namibia’s most endangered animals.
Diamonds, leather products, arts and crafts, curios, hand woven carpets, gemstones and jewellery – find out where and what you can buy when shopping in Namibia.
Eating plays an important part of any holiday and Namibia has a delicious variety on offer, from Kudu, Gemsbok, Springbok, Warthog and Zebra, to prawns, crayfish and of course oysters.
Bringing the world to Africa, taking Africa to the world.