Namibia Tourism Directory
Accommodation: Search by Map
- Wild Wednesday 2015/01/28 Wednesday January 28th, 2015
- Wild Wednesday – 2014/12/10 Wednesday December 10th, 2014
- LUDERITZ WORLD RECORD CHASE 2014 Tuesday December 9th, 2014
- Crow Riding On the Backs Of Eagles in Africa Tuesday December 2nd, 2014
- Kaza Visa Launch – 28 November 2014 Friday November 28th, 2014
Quad biking, Seal & Dolphin Tours, Boat Tours, Skydiving, City & Desert Tours, Township Tours, Bushman Excursions, Hiking & walking, Wildlife & Nature, Sandwich Harbour, Fishing, Horse Riding
Car Rental, Fully equipped 4x4 camping rental cars, car hire information, SUV rental for self drive, Sedan rental, Camping equipment
Tour Operators, Self-drive or Guided Safaris, Adventure & Activity Tours, Fly-In Safaris, Overland Camping Safaris, Special Interest Tours, Tailor-Made tours, Scheduled Tours, Shuttles & Airport Transfers
Did you know that Namibia has the largest free-roaming cheetah population in the world? Get up close and personal with some of Namibia’s most endangered animals.
Diamonds, leather products, arts and crafts, curios, hand woven carpets, gemstones and jewellery – find out where and what you can buy when shopping in Namibia.
Eating plays an important part of any holiday and Namibia has a delicious variety on offer, from Kudu, Gemsbok, Springbok, Warthog and Zebra, to prawns, crayfish and of course oysters.
Bringing the world to Africa, taking Africa to the world.