Namibia Tourism Directory
Accommodation: Search by Map
- Visiting Africa? Choose Namibia! Friday February 5th, 2016
- Amazing Namibia for the Real Africa Thursday January 21st, 2016
- Book Namibia for all you need to know Tuesday December 8th, 2015
- Reasons why you should Visit Namibia Tuesday December 1st, 2015
- Stunning Namibia for a Truly Amazing Holiday Tuesday November 17th, 2015
Quad biking, Seal & Dolphin Tours, Boat Tours, Skydiving, City & Desert Tours, Township Tours, Bushman Excursions, Hiking & walking, Wildlife & Nature, Sandwich Harbour, Fishing, Horse Riding
Car Rental, Fully equipped 4x4 camping rental cars, car hire information, SUV rental for self drive, Sedan rental, Camping equipment
Tour Operators, Self-drive or Guided Safaris, Adventure & Activity Tours, Fly-In Safaris, Overland Camping Safaris, Special Interest Tours, Tailor-Made tours, Scheduled Tours, Shuttles & Airport Transfers
Did you know that Namibia has the largest free-roaming cheetah population in the world? Get up close and personal with some of Namibia’s most endangered animals.
Diamonds, leather products, arts and crafts, curios, hand woven carpets, gemstones and jewellery – find out where and what you can buy when shopping in Namibia.
Eating plays an important part of any holiday and Namibia has a delicious variety on offer, from Kudu, Gemsbok, Springbok, Warthog and Zebra, to prawns, crayfish and of course oysters.
Bringing the world to Africa, taking Africa to the world.