Namibia Tourism Directory
Accommodation: Search by Map
- Stunning Namibia for a Truly Amazing Holiday Tuesday November 17th, 2015
- Exciting Namibia – An Introduction to Africa Wednesday October 28th, 2015
- Discover Africa in Beautiful Namibia Wednesday October 21st, 2015
- Explore the Real Africa in Namibia Wednesday October 7th, 2015
- Wild Wednesday 2015/01/28 Wednesday January 28th, 2015
Quad biking, Seal & Dolphin Tours, Boat Tours, Skydiving, City & Desert Tours, Township Tours, Bushman Excursions, Hiking & walking, Wildlife & Nature, Sandwich Harbour, Fishing, Horse Riding
Car Rental, Fully equipped 4x4 camping rental cars, car hire information, SUV rental for self drive, Sedan rental, Camping equipment
Tour Operators, Self-drive or Guided Safaris, Adventure & Activity Tours, Fly-In Safaris, Overland Camping Safaris, Special Interest Tours, Tailor-Made tours, Scheduled Tours, Shuttles & Airport Transfers
Did you know that Namibia has the largest free-roaming cheetah population in the world? Get up close and personal with some of Namibia’s most endangered animals.
Diamonds, leather products, arts and crafts, curios, hand woven carpets, gemstones and jewellery – find out where and what you can buy when shopping in Namibia.
Eating plays an important part of any holiday and Namibia has a delicious variety on offer, from Kudu, Gemsbok, Springbok, Warthog and Zebra, to prawns, crayfish and of course oysters.
Bringing the world to Africa, taking Africa to the world.