Kaisosi River Lodge
Kaisosi River Lodge is situated 7 km East of Rundu, in the North East of Namibia on the banks of the perennial Kavango River, en route to Divundu and Katima Mulilo.
This peaceful oasis, which can be reached in a normal sedan vehicle, is an ideal place for nature lovers and bird watchers.
Rundu surrounding area is one of Namibia’s most beautiful landscapes and is a unique spot to visit. Spectacular sunsets, friendly people, comfortable accommodation and fine cuisine makes the Kaisosi River Lodge a must for all travelers.
- 8 x Twin rooms (2 x single beds), with showers and air conditioner.
- 4 x Triple rooms (1 Double bed + 1 single bed), with bath, air conditioner and TV.
- 4 x Family rooms (1 Double bed, 1 single bed + 1 sleeper couch), with bath, air conditioner and TV.
- 16 Campsites with private shower and toilet
- Warm and cold water
- Braai area
- On grass
- Under trees
Kaisosi River Lodge is situated 7 km East of Rundu
Amenities of Kaisosi River Lodge:
16 Rooms & 16 Campsites
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Mosquito Net
- Tea/coffee facilities
- 8 rooms with television
- Shower / Bath
- Wash Basin
- Self-service laundromat
- Languages spoken: English, Afrikaans
Food & Drink
- BBQ facilities - for campers only
- Natural swimming pool
- Boat cruise
- Sundowner cruise
Media & Technology
- Pets are not allowed