Twyfelfontein Adventure Camp
Nestled in rolling boulders of a granite outcrop, Twyfelfontein Adventure Camp is conveniently situated a ten minutes drive from Twyfelfontein Rock Engravings, within walking distance of the Damara Living Museum and within the Huab River Valley.
A visit in the neighbouring Damara Living Museum can be done in own arrangement, it offers a fascinating look into the people, heritage, pulse and soul of Damaraland.
9km from Twyfelfontein, Namibia
Amenities of Twyfelfontein Adventure Camp:
12 furnished en-suite tents
- Credit cards: VISA & MasterCard
- Spacious lounge area
Food & Drink
- Open restaurant and bar with fireplace
- Swimming pool with shaded deck
- View deck
Media & Technology
- Mobile phone connectivity
- Free WiFi at the restaurant area
- Pets are not allowed