Book Namibia Accommodation
Book Your Accommodation in Namibia here …
Accommodation: Popular Destinations in Namibia
- Sossusvlei, Namibia October 9, 2017
- Etosha National Park , Namibia September 19, 2017
- Lüderitz, Namibia September 12, 2017
- Swakopmund, Namibia September 12, 2017
- Waterberg Plateau National Park, Namibia September 4, 2017
- Take the road less travelled to explore Namibia with the help of Book Namibia. October 19, 2016
- Plan your accommodation in Namibia through Book Namibia to visit breathtaking Dune 45. October 12, 2016
- Book Namibia offers the perfect connection portal to accommodation in Namibia. October 5, 2016
- An aura of mystery and history is reflected in the forest of petrified trees that are 900 years-old at Deadvlei in Namibia. September 28, 2016
- Visit the breathtaking land of immense contrasts where desert meets ocean in Namibia. September 21, 2016
Activities in Namibia
There are many things to do in Namibia. Adventure activities that are family friendly and day trips from Swakopmund and Walvis Bay are recommended. Explore the Namib Desert, take a boat cruise or go quad biking. Scenic flights offer an incredible view of the Skeleton Coast. Sightseeing and adventure for everyone!
Car & 4×4 Rental & Camping Equipment
Plan your self-drive safari to Namibia and rent your car or 4x4 vehicle. Reliable and fully equipped 4x4's can be hired for your self-drive holiday in Namibia. Hire you car in Windhoek, Swakopmund or Walvis Bay. Vehicles can be hired with or without camping equipment. Hire your land cruiser or SUV and explore Namibia.
Tours & Safaris in Namibia
Book your dream Namibian safari! Tailor-made self-drive safari tours are the most popular way of exploring Namibia. Prefer a guided, escorted or group tour? See Namibia from the air - fly-in safaris are popular and exclusive. Plan your adventure tour to Namibia and horse-riding safaris for the more adventurous.
Conservation in Namibia
Did you know that Namibia has the largest free-roaming cheetah population in the world? Get up close and personal with some of Namibia’s most endangered animals.
Shopping in Namibia
Diamonds, leather products, arts and crafts, curios, hand woven carpets, gemstones and jewellery – find out where and what you can buy when shopping in Namibia.
Shuttles, Liners & Airport Transfers
Need to be transported whilst in Namibia or get a lift to the airport?
Wining & Dining in Namibia
Eating plays an important part of any holiday and Namibia has a delicious variety on offer, from Kudu, Gemsbok, Springbok, Warthog and Zebra, to prawns, crayfish and of course oysters.
Wine Estates in Namibia
Bringing the world to Africa, taking Africa to the world.